Nipa Annual Conference 2023 – Thursday 29 June
June 29, 2023
9:00am - 5:00pmBecome a Member
Our one day conference, now in its 11th year, is a key annual event with cutting-edge thinking from leading experts in the Planning Act regime. You’ll benefit from the discussion of current issues by our eminent speakers – who are all involved in nationally significant infrastructure projects and the NSIPs planning regime - at a time of significant challenges and proposed changes to the regime and related planning and environmental requirements.
The event is kindly hosted by Clifford Chance LLP.
The day will include great networking opportunities, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments. It’s the ideal forum for both promoters and those involved with NSIP proposals. This year’s programme includes:
- Address by Lee Rowley MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Local Government and Building Safety) with responsibility for NSIP reform
- Updates and news from DLUHC and The Planning Inspectorate
- A panel session of officials in consenting government departments
- The National Infrastructure Commission on their recent report on the NSIPs regime
- Revisions to the NPSs: Energy and National Networks
- Case law updateNIPA’s newest research, Project Hindsight – NIPA Insights III
- Local authorities and DCOs
- Options and alternatives
- Biodiversity net gain
- Carbon and climate issues
- Environmental outcome reports
- More details will be released shortly.
Book today to join the NIPA family on the day!
To book a place please visit: https://book.nipa-uk.org/