NIPA Dinner 2022 (Booking is now open)
August 26, 2022
NIPA ANNUAL DINNER – THURSDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2022
The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SD
We’re pleased to announce that booking is now open for the NIPA Annual Dinner 2022.
This very popular black tie dinner is the key event in the annual infrastructure planning calendar and represents a great opportunity to entertain clients and colleagues in the fabulous surroundings of The Brewery, featuring a champagne reception followed by a four-course dinner with wine.
18:30: Champagne reception
19:30: Four course dinner with wine, coffee and petits fours
01:00: Bar closes
NIPA Members: £185 + VAT
Non-NIPA members: £215 + VAT
Table of 10: £2,000 + VAT
* Ticket price includes champagne reception, four course dinner, tea/coffee petits fours with 1/2 bottle of wine per person and free after bar serving wine beer and soft drinks between 2200 hours and 0100 hours – cash bar also available.
PROJECT IMAGES FOR THE SCREEN ON THE EVENING/DINNER MENU BOOKLET – DEADLINE FRIDAY 17 OCTOBER: We hope to display some of the infrastructure projects you have been working on over the last year, preferably NSIPs that have been granted development consent. If you have any specific images we can use please can you upload them and include the title of the project here. By uploading them you are giving us permission to use them for this purpose and also for future NIPA conferences and dinners. It will be up to the designer’s discretion, however, as to which images are used. Many thanks for your help with this.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: There are a limited amount of sponsorship packages for this event. If you would be interested in supporting the NIPA dinner please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. The closing date to express an interest in a sponsorship package is Wednesday 7th September. Many thanks for your support.
We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at this important event.
BOOK NOW BY CLICKING HERE
- Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis. Companies are limited to two tables in the first instance.
- Once booked no cancellations can be made and you are liable for payment of the invoice, unless the event is sold out and your booking can be re-sold. In that event a 25% administration charge will be made.
- Once booked you will be able to download a confirmation of booking letter and invoice to process; this is a ticketless event.
- The dress code is black tie.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment by using the on-line booking form.
Enquiries or for further info please contact Lucinda: email@example.com
- NIPA Award 2022 presentation
- GUEST SPEAKER: BARONESS BROWN DBE FREng FRS, Chair of the Adaptation Committee of the Climate Change Committee
22:00: Free bar serving wine, beer and soft drinks (cash bar also available)
BOOK ONLINE HERE
NIPA Board Secretary